Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My notebook (L)

hi!!!! 
I didn't like the technology so so much, but now I think that sometimes helps a lot!
last year, in august my dad gave me a notebook for my birthday and I just love it jejejej because made my life so easy especially for the studies, I use it every day, for do my homeworks, for listened music, for download movies and music and for chat with my family now that they are in other city, that's other thing that I like so much, WI FI!! jajajjajaj because I can use my notebook in differents places and in my house because my boyfriend do a lot of homeworks in his notebook so we have wi fi for use the both notebooks at the same time.
I think that my life without my notebook probably would be more difficult because helps me a lot with the thing that I have to do for the university and I can transport it to every where, and that's other thing that I like a lot, the comfortably that give me.
Well, that's my favorite technological thing, and I leave you a picture... so, let's meet my baby!! jAJJAJAJja

2 comments:

  1. Is very useful and entertaining!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. why we would do without a notebook? very important object! ;)!!

    kisses and hugs stefa!!

    ReplyDelete