Wednesday, May 11, 2011

just LOVE!! :D

Hi there!!! 
Today I'm going to show you a picture of my graduation, it was on december, 2008. My dear friend Mariita took it, in the picture appears my mom my dad and my boyfriend, he traveled from iquique for went to my graduation.
I think the picture shows only love, love love love and pride, we were very happy in that moment because was very very special, I gave a speech that day, because my teacher chose me to do it, and when she presented me she said a lot of beautiful things about me and i was very happy and of course my parents and my boyfriend too, so for that reason we were so happy, because was took after the ceremony, I always going to remember that moment, was very special for me and my family, always they support me and remember me that no matter what, they always are with me in my thoughts and in my heart, and now that i'm in the university I give all my effort for do the best i can, like in the school, it's more difficult but with support and confidence in my self I can do it. 
That picture is very special because my parents were with me in all the moments of my life, the good ones and the bad ones, i really miss them, but here in santiago i have all the support and the love of my boyfriend that lives with me, and all the love of my family that are in other city (we are separated for first time).
My parents always teach me that i have to do the things that make me happy, that i have to be the best, but not for the others, just for me, for my personal satisfaction. 
All that things the picture means to me and make me remember beautiful moments.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful moments! and beautiful family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see is a very precious memories ;) beautiful pic!! :)

    i see you!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete