Monday, October 14, 2013

A country i would like to visit



I would like to visit Italy, first because my grandfather was born in Millan, and my entire life I listened my family that talked about it. In all family reunions we ate italian food and I just love it!!. Some years ago my aunt travel to Italy and she only told us wonderful thing about that country, so that events just gave more wishes to visit Italy. Now i'm going to do some paperswork for get the double nacionality, because with the double nacionality I can get some benefit that can make more simple the idea to travel soon.

I would like to know a lot of historic places, for example the Roman Coliseum, museums, other near countries, learn more about the culture and of course eat a lot of deliciuous things like pizzas, lasagna, pastas, etc.

I hope that next year i could study the italian lenguage, because in the future i would like to study there, specifically neuroscience.

So, meanwhile I continue see more pictures of beautiful places, so that way I increase my whishes of visit Italy soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment