Friday, October 11, 2013

My ideal job



My ideal job would be in my city, Iquique, because I love it, and because I want to work near the beach, I want to have a kindergarten with my owns methods because I believe that the education system that we have right now doesn't include all the things that the children need, for example in the actuality teacher´s only pay attention to the results of the tests, always prefer to teach maths and language and leaving arts, music, gymnastics apart.

So, I would like to do my classes near the nature, where i could go with the children to different parts so they could be in constant contact with the nature. Also I would like to include the community and the families for a best and complete work because all that agents are important in children education. I think that for a best children's development we have to include all the areas: emotional, cognitive and social aspects. 

That's my biggest dream, I hope I could do it, also because there are a lot of different cultures so I could practice the interculturality, and teach and learn of all that children, because I believe that we never finish to learn.

PS: I let you a picture of my city, sea and desert, the perfect combination for me :)


3 comments:

  1. I am totally agree with your perception of the education

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope education change and breakdown with conventional parameters... we need people with yours ideals. (we, the humanity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that will the best kindergarten of Iquique
    You can ^.^

    ReplyDelete