Friday, December 6, 2013

2013... a year to remember...

Today I’m going to talk about things that happened in my life, good thing and also bad things.

First of all I’m happy because no matter bad things that happened I still are very healthy and also my family members too, so that was the first cause of my happiness. No matter the distance we are a very close and united.
Things that didn’t go so well are relation with my mom, she was very sick this year, some problems in her hart and diabetes too, she had to traveled to Santiago for do a lot of exams and visited a lot of doctors. But know she was very fine because she had to follow a diet and took some medication.
But not all the things are bad of course, and I have lucky because my family is very optimized and strong.

This year I have a lot of achievements that I could do because I always have my family, boyfriend and friends support. For example, I could travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina; I went to an international neuroscience congress that was really enriching. Also I could assist to another neuroscience congress here in Chile, specifically in medical faculty of University of Chile, and I had a certificate for those both experiences.  
Other achievements that was very important for me, have relation with the fact that this year I live complete alone here in Santiago, and no matter that fact I still have strong for do all my personal thing, like for example had good grates in university, continue with my job, etc.

I feel that that this year was amazing no matter bad things, but I feel that there are some things that I haven’t done yet, for example took my “quena classes” or gone to a cat’s refuge that I would like to be part like voluntary.

And finally I’m very happy about news that I want to highlight, this year my niece choose me to be the godmother of her daughter that will born in January’s 2014. 

8 comments:

  1. Those neuroscience congress seem really interesting... I like neuroscience too.
    PS: I hope your mom get better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your mom's health throughout the year ...
    Regarding your trip to Buenos Aires I think is great, because going to a conference is too rich, totally agree with you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very strong person, you are living alone now in Santiago and I admire you a lot, good friend, I hope all your wish will be achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you fortress, it is very difficult live alone, you are a great person and it is fantastic that you trip Buenos Aires :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love quena sound! an old friend plays that instrument marvelously... mm I really hope your mother get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that you are a very positive person! about the cats refuge I kwon one, I will go in vacations if you want go there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel that you are a very positive person! about the cat´s refuge I kwon one, I will go in vacations if you want go there.

    ReplyDelete