Saturday, December 14, 2013

English Language Challenges

The only thing that I didn’t like so much, it’s the fact that we had to be till 5:45 P.M at the university for the classes on Fridays, because I thought we all are very tired for the stress of the week, but also we laugh a lot and had a good time with some of my partners (specially with my career classmates) when we worked together because when we practiced English language we had to share some experience that sometimes are very funny and also miss did interesting classes.  
I liked to used blogs too, because it was a good way to practiced English writing and we could share opinions and interesting things and knew our classmates experiences too.
I thought that my English it wasn’t so bad, because I could express my ideas talked in English or wrote too and also understood what I listened or for example talked with somebody that was a foreign person.
Outside the English class I used English too, because sometimes I saw series without subtitles or listened to English music and in my mind I understood that it was like if I could translated what lyric said in my mind. And also I read papers in English for my thesis, so when I didn’t know a word, I looked at the dictionary.

I would like that next year I could took the advance English class if I pass the exam next week, because I really like English language and also think that could be a door for learn other languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment